OOBE3G34

Just a normal guy.. This is my second attempt on blogging (was intro to it from one of my class in school!) for a start, it will focus more on my exchange trip to Linkopings Universitet, Sweden BUT i really hope to keep this blog alive in the far far future!! Do feel free to drop me any comments.. pointers to improve on blog-skills oso can!

Carpe dium -- SEIZE E DAY!

Monday, January 03, 2005

First time here.

This is my FIRST time blogging my FIRST entry!
it will be my first day of chool today.. this semester will be a challenging time for myself.
Partially cos my club's event is upcoming, as well as I have to do doubly hard to get better results to make up for my poor perforamnces last sem. (Are results really THAT all impt!!?!)

Tmlo will be another long day. Will have to meet up for my own Club's upcoming event (Proj Inspirar) and also sit in for the meetin for "Tsunami Relief". Our school will be commencing our fund-raising effort come this tuesday.

Happy New Year to one and all!
Hope 2005 brings with it better times and more success to everyone!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home