OOBE3G34

Just a normal guy.. This is my second attempt on blogging (was intro to it from one of my class in school!) for a start, it will focus more on my exchange trip to Linkopings Universitet, Sweden BUT i really hope to keep this blog alive in the far far future!! Do feel free to drop me any comments.. pointers to improve on blog-skills oso can!

Carpe dium -- SEIZE E DAY!

Friday, August 19, 2005

End of Blog.. start of another..

I'm afraid this blog will have to come to an end.. I've not been updating it as often as I would love to.. in fact i believe i haven't been puttin in entries ever since my last which was required by my professor for the module MB 362.

I will be starting another new blog.. try to look out for me there!
That will be more regularly updated as i will be putting up stories from my Sweden trip up there!!

Will just like to let anyone who's thinking of takin up this module.. that it's an interesting and really beneficial course. The only down-side is prob it is quite time consuming.
Sadly, I'm afraid this sem it wasn't being offered as a modul. Not sure why though.. :0(

ended.

-tee-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home