OOBE3G34

Just a normal guy.. This is my second attempt on blogging (was intro to it from one of my class in school!) for a start, it will focus more on my exchange trip to Linkopings Universitet, Sweden BUT i really hope to keep this blog alive in the far far future!! Do feel free to drop me any comments.. pointers to improve on blog-skills oso can!

Carpe dium -- SEIZE E DAY!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

MB 362 WK 1's Review

We had our first MB 362 lesson last week.
During class, we were asked what we wouldlove to have in our mobile phones..

My group came up with the following:
1) Video-call / Video Conferencing
2) Full PDA functions
3) TV viewing capability
4) Built-in Scanner

First 3 features sounds reasonable and may even be in existence today.. BUT the 4th feature does look a little far fetch yah?!!
one of my fren suggested it.. e first tot that came to my mind was --> e phone is probably good for only one scan. Battery would have gone flat after that!! hahaa..
'cos i understand flash light drains battery quite quickly, just like in digi-cameras or even conventional cameras.
The idea is quite refreshing though... just imagine what you can do with a portable scanner in the library.. or even better.. bookstores like Kinokuniya or Borders!! =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home